OPD means an Out Patient Department of a hospital. It is the section of the hospital where patients are provided medical consultations and other allied services. Consultation chambers where patients are provided medical, surgical or allied(physiotherapy, dietetics) consultation and expert opinion.
Out Patient Department (OPD) Services are one of the important aspect of Hospital Administration.
All provided medical services are mentioned below ..
- OPD(Currently 15 OPD’S running in NHMC, Gomti Nagar).
- OPD’S of college running in other locations are:
- Old Campus of Mohan Homoeopathic Medical College, 2, Nabiullah Road, Near City Station Road, Lucknow.
- Old Campus of National Homoeopathic Medical College, Cantt. Road, Qaiserbagh, Lucknow.
- IPD( 50 Beded IPD currently running running in NHMC, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow.
- Other Facilities:
- Yoga Wellness Center.
- Dot Center.
- Prophylaxis Unit.
- Dental Unit.